Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Thursday, September 29, 2011 Bosch 11225VSRH 24-Volt SDS Rotary Hammer Kit Review

Bosch 11225VSRH 24-Volt SDS Rotary Hammer Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just got back from a bolting session in Lone Pine, CA. The new rock climbing routes are turning out to be a breeze with my new Bosch 24v cordless rotary hammer. I have used the too-heavy 36v Hilti and the nearly useless 24v Hitachi with more soreness and much less satisfaction respectively. The Bosch 11225VSRH ("H" for Hauls-A__) gets it done. I mainly do 3/8 inch holes 4 inches deep in hard to medium rock and always while hanging from a rope so ease, speed and weight are the main concerns. I am glad I bought the VSRH which gave me the 3.0 Ah batteries that just keep on drilling. ....

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 11225VSRH 24-Volt SDS Rotary Hammer Kit



Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Want to buy Bosch 11225VSRH 24-Volt SDS Rotary Hammer Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment