Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Thursday, August 4, 2011 Bosch 1031VSR 7.5 Amp 3/8-Inch Drill Review

Bosch 1031VSR 7.5 Amp 3/8 inch Drill
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this with a few basic requirements in mind:
1.I didn't want cordless because I didn't want to deal with batteries, and I'm using it in my home woodworking shop where I have plenty of outlets handy.
2.I wanted something relatively lightweight and small.
3.I didn't want to spend a lot of money.
4.I didn't want a keyless chuck - they might be convenient, but I can never get them tight enough.

I've had very good luck with Bosch tools, which is why I went with this particular unit.It did not disappoint.No frills, lots of torque, variable speed, and the chuck holds much better than any keyless chuck I've ever used.

I only have two minor gripes:
1.I wish it came with a case.For the money, I don't think it's really fair to expect one, either.
2.The noise level is a little bit high - it's kind of shrill and hard on the ears.I have to wear earplugs while using it.

Overall, I highly recommend this drill.I like it enough that I will buy a second one when the budget permits.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 1031VSR 7.5 Amp 3/8 Inch Drill

Product Description:
7.5-amp motor delivers 0-1100 rpm for high torque applications. The all ball and roller bearings provide a smooth delivery of power. The keyed chuck has ground and hardened jaws for heavy-duty work. This tool also has metal housing for durability, soft-grip handle and 2-finger trigger for comfort. Includes 360-degree auxiliary handle and chuck key.

Buy Now

Want to buy Bosch 1031VSR 7.5 Amp 3/8 Inch Drill at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment