Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Friday, August 5, 2011 10C Technologies (TNC10C-AD01) Smart Battery Adapter for Bosch 12 Volt to 18 Volt Batteries Review

10C Technologies Smart Battery Adapter for Bosch 12 Volt to 18 Volt Batteries
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is NOT the adapter I actually received
This pic looks exactly like a Ryobi battery adapter so I bought it
it isn't...
and what you will get looks nothing like this even though the label on what you receive says it's for the Bosch batteries

If I had received what was in the pic, I wouldn't have complained
but the adapter I received has a much different socket
I don't own any Bosch tools as mine are all De Walt, Makita, etc
but I do have a set of Homelite yard tools that use a Ryobi battery
which is why I took the chance on it....
Only so many batteries are going to fit the socket in the pic

annoyed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 10C Technologies (TNC10C-AD01) Smart Battery Adapter for Bosch 12 Volt to 18 Volt Batteries

Product Description:
Features and Benefits


    Adapter only; must be used with TNC10C-AC1 PRO Single Charger (sold separately)
    This adapter specifically charges Bosch Batteries
    Safely detects all battery chemistries and voltages; Operates between 10.8V - 18V Li-Ion and 12V TO 18V Ni-CD and Ni-MH
    Smart Adapters work with the 10C Chargers to safely extend battery life compared to other charger systems
    Durable Construction - Smart Adapters can operate in a wide range of temperature extremes
Smart Battery Adapter for Bosch 12V to 18V Batteries. Switch out adapters to charge different brands of power tools. Adapters for all major brands sold separately.

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Want to buy 10C Technologies (TNC10C-AD01) Smart Battery Adapter for Bosch 12 Volt to 18 Volt Batteries at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment