Thursday, July 21, 2011 Bosch JA1002 Anti-Splintering Inserts (5-Pk.) Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I prefer reverse tooth or fine blades when I don't want splinters. Thatway I can keep a close eye on the cut which is harder with these. If youare using a straight edge I suppose they would be more useful. For a trulyclean cut I make a rough cut about 1/8" larger and then use a routerand a straight edge for the final clean up. I would spend my money on goodblades rather than these.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch JA1002 Anti-Splintering Inserts (5-Pk.)
Product Description:
Features: Fits Models 1577, 1578, 1580, 1580VS, 7561 118, 1581, 1581VS, 1581AVS, 1582, 1582VS, 7561 111, 1584AVS, 1584VS, 1584DVS, 1587AVD, 1587VS, 1587DVS. - Specifications: Part Number: JA1002, Used on Model No. : 1577, 1578, 1580, 1580VS, 7561 118, 158
Want to buy Bosch JA1002 Anti-Splintering Inserts (5-Pk.) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: