Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Thursday, July 21, 2011 Bosch DB4563 Premium Plus 4-1/2-Inch Dry Cutting Turbo Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor for Masonry Review

Bosch DB4563 Premium Plus 4-1/2 inch Dry Cutting Turbo Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8 inch Arbor for Masonry
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this blade to use on a Bosch grinder (BOSCH 1810PS 4-1/2-Inch Paddle Switch Grinder) in order to cut and shape 2" flagstone for an out door patio installation.

It's a nice blade because it allows me to make good clean cuts but then also to go back and use it a little like a grider to clean up the little bits here and there that my have been left over from the cut.

If I don't force it I get NO kick-back. I recommend this blade for flagstone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch DB4563 Premium Plus 4-1/2 Inch Dry Cutting Turbo Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8 Inch Arbor for Masonry

Product Description:
Includes 4-1/2" Premium Plus Turbo Diamond Abrasive Blade - DB4563

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Want to buy Bosch DB4563 Premium Plus 4-1/2 Inch Dry Cutting Turbo Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8 Inch Arbor for Masonry at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment