Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Monday, June 6, 2011 Bosch PS10-2 Litheon 10.8-volt Lithium-Ion I-Driver Kit Review

Bosch PS10-2 Litheon 10.8-volt Lithium-Ion I-Driver Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Just some quick impressions. I have both this unit and the pistol grip litheon as well. The electronic clutch will take some getting used to but works well. The articulating head is very cool and allows this to work very nicely with a nut driver set for instance. It is very well made but it is bigger than it looks. Suggest you take a look at one in person before you order it from Amazon. I probably would have passed on it if I did see it first, but now that I own it, I'll keep it. If you are trying to decide between this one and the pistol grip, I'd suggest getting the pistol.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch PS10-2 Litheon 10.8-volt Lithium-Ion I-Driver Kit



Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Want to buy Bosch PS10-2 Litheon 10.8-volt Lithium-Ion I-Driver Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment