Tuesday, June 7, 2011 Bosch 1194AVSRK 8 Amp 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I used this Bosch hammer drill to make about 50- 3/8 inch diameter holes in a concrete floor slab, and 50 holes in brick and mortar, it worked great. The drill had a good amount of weight and power. I even used it to drill a 1" diameter hole (the bit fit a 1/2 in. diameter chuck) in a brick wall it was no problem after drilling a 3/8 in. pilot hole. I debated buying a lighter weight drill but would not recommend anything lighter for drilling in concrete. I thought the case was great (unlike other reviews) and the depth gage seemed sufficient although I didn't use it. The one I have is a -factory reconditioned- but was totally new and never used. Bosch is high quality and I expect this drill to last for many years. I would also recommend the Bosch hammer drill bits instead of the yellow brand. I used both and the difference was clear, you get what you pay for.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 1194AVSRK 8 Amp 1/2 Inch Hammer Drill
Want to buy Bosch 1194AVSRK 8 Amp 1/2 Inch Hammer Drill at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: