Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Wednesday, April 6, 2011 Robt Bosch Tool Corp Accy SDTR060 Triangle Sanding Sheet Review

Robt Bosch Tool Corp Accy SDTR060 Triangle Sanding Sheet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I order this product for my Bosch detail sander. This product works just like what we have expected. I just hope that I can buy it from local stores instead of through mail order -- no such luck.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Robt Bosch Tool Corp Accy SDTR060 Triangle Sanding Sheet

Product Description:
Bosch sheets fit Bosch and Skil detail sanders. Hook and loop backing with 6 hole pattern. Resin bonded aluminum oxide sandpaper. No. SDTR060: 60 grit, 5 sheets per pack No. SDTR080: 80 grit, 5 sheets per pack No. SDTR120: 120 grit, 5 sheets per pack No.

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Want to buy Robt Bosch Tool Corp Accy SDTR060 Triangle Sanding Sheet at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment