Wednesday, April 6, 2011 Bosch DSB5005 DareDevil 7-Piece Spade Bit Set w/Extension Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I buy a lot of tools and don't write a lot of reviews, but I have been extremely pleased with these bits.The screw point is so much less effort than regular spade bits, the drill does a lot more of the work.It's like an auger bit but doesn't take as much power, seems to have less resistance since the bit is not as long rubbing up against the sides of the hole as it goes in.It seems to clear material fine.I've used a few of the sizes a moderate amount so far, and they seem to be staying sharper than other spade bits I've used.Use a lower drill speed than with regular spade bits--I switch my screwgun to the lower speed.They can stop abruptly if they hit a nail; I set my clutch to the stiffest setting short of no clutch.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch DSB5005 DareDevil 7-Piece Spade Bit Set w/Extension
Product Description:
Includes 7-Piece DareDevil Spade Bit Set - DSB5005, 3/8" x 6" DareDevil Spade Bit - DSB1003, 1/2" x 6" DareDevil Spade Bit - DSB1005, 5/8" x 6" DareDevil Spade Bit - DSB1007, 3/4" x 6" DareDevil Spade Bit - DSB1009, 7/8" x 6" DareDevil Spade Bit - DSB1011, 1" x 6" DareDevil Spade Bit - DSB1013, Extension
Want to buy Bosch DSB5005 DareDevil 7-Piece Spade Bit Set w/Extension at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: