Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 Gilmour Single Outlet Mechanical Timer 9301 Review

Gilmour Single Outlet Mechanical Timer 9301
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This time is the best one that I have found.I am not sure if they have quit making though.It is very hard to find.All the new timers are either "windup" or electronic.I need longer than 2 hrs when I water.This one does the job.I have about 6 of them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gilmour Single Outlet Mechanical Timer 9301

Product Description:
Where, when and how much to water.Gilmour�s mechanical timers shut off automatically and have a manual on/off.With the single outlet you can have continuous watering up to 120 minutes.Full flow outlet for more sprinkler performance this timer works with water pressure ranging from 15 to 120psi and works with My Design Sprinkler Kits.Not for use with hot water.

Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Want to buy Gilmour Single Outlet Mechanical Timer 9301 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment