Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Monday, April 4, 2011 Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 1199VSRK-RT 1/2-Inch Dual Torque Hammer Drill with Carrying Case Review

Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 1199VSRK-RT 1/2 inch Dual Torque Hammer Drill with Carrying Case
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this drill from Amazon in 2004. It was after hurricanes Frances and Jean slammed South Florida. I had a 1/2" DeWalt hammer drill, but I gave it to my son so he could install shutters on his house.

Anyhow, I have found this drill to be exceptional. I recently switched from plywood shutters to aluminum panels for hurricane protection. I used the Bosch drill for all the Tapcon holes. Zero problems. The depth gauge works flawlessly, and the drill has more than ample power. It has nice balance and the removable chuck key is really heavy duty. The case is sturdy and the drill and all accessories fit nicely into it.

Having used both DeWalt and Bosch hammer drills, I have no doubt Bosch is the way to go.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 1199VSRK-RT 1/2 Inch Dual Torque Hammer Drill with Carrying Case

Product Description:
This is a factory reconditioned power tool. Reconditioned generally means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to like new condition. Some tools may contain cosmetic blemishes. Includes 1/2" Dual Torque Hammer Drill - 1199VSRK-RT, 360 degree Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 118, Depth Gauge - 1 613 001 010, Carrying Case - 2 605 438 074

Buy NowGet 56% OFF

Want to buy Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 1199VSRK-RT 1/2 Inch Dual Torque Hammer Drill with Carrying Case at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment