Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Thursday, March 31, 2011 GT Mech WTR Timer Review

GT Mech WTR Timer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This timer worked great for about 6 weeks.Then one day it stopped working and didn't shut off the water.My 2500 gallon holding tank was completely drained.I spent $225 on trucked-in water to spare my low output well from having to catch up.I've now read similar reviews on several of these inexpensive mechanical timers.It's a great idea.A simple timer is all I want.I'd spend 5 times as much on one I could rely on.

Click Here to see more reviews about: GT Mech WTR Timer

Product Description:
Green Thumb, Mechanical Water Timer, Continuous Watering Up To 120 Minutes With Automatic Shut Off, Full Flow Outlet For More Sprinkler Performance, Swivel Nut For Easy Connection; Works With Water Pressure Ranging From 15 To 120 PSI, Rubber Overmold Dial For Better Gripping, Easy To Read Top View Settings, Manual On - Off, Not For Use With Hot Water.

Buy Now

Want to buy GT Mech WTR Timer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment