Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Friday, March 25, 2011 Bosch 1199VSRK 8.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill Review

Bosch 1199VSRK 8.5 Amp 1/2 inch Hammer Drill
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've found this tool to be a dependable workhorse in the class of work it was designed for.I've used it on jobs that involved hundreds of concrete drill holes, typically 1/4".I've had it in use for 90 days and it's a keeper.

I bought it because Bosch makes excellent rotary and demo hammers.It's the only Bosch tool I own.My equipment includes Milwaukee, Dewalt, Makita, etc.

12/29/07 My experience with the 1199 continues to be 100% positive.We put this type of tool to heavy duty use, drilling concrete and block.The tool sometimes undergoes multiple hours of run time in a single day.The 8.5 amp motor stays cool under work load and has never exhibited any indication of significant strain.Letting the tool do the work is critical.

Sizing the tool to the job and using it correctly are essential when working in a business environment.My reason for selecting this hammer drill was the power weight balance.It's a two hand drill that comes in at 6 lbs. and offers high and low torque capability.Any frequent work above ?" in concrete essentially requires a rotary hammer which is typically a heavier tool.

Previous reviews noted issues with "wobbling" chuck(s) and electrical failures.Electrical problems typically become evident quickly and I'm confident Bosch's unconditional warranty holds merit.The chuck issue can quickly be addressed as the drill comes out of the box, brand new.If it runs true with a bit attached at max speed, no load, then the chuck is fine.The hammer action of this drill is serious business and should not be construed as a chuck fault.

I'm not particularly brand loyal across the board.I believe most contractor grade tool manufacturers have particular products that prove themselves superior on the job.I've since added another Bosch tool to my equipment, based primarily on it's reputation and my experience with this tool.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 1199VSRK 8.5 Amp 1/2 Inch Hammer Drill

Product Description:
Includes: 360-degree Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 118, Depth Gauge - 1 613 001 010, Carrying Case - 2 605 438 074

Buy NowGet 44% OFF

Want to buy Bosch 1199VSRK 8.5 Amp 1/2 Inch Hammer Drill at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment