Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Saturday, February 5, 2011 Bosch TracRac T3B Portable Miter Saw Stand Review

Bosch TracRac T3B Portable Miter Saw Stand
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this stand for my Bosch 4412.Assembly was unplesant, with lots of little parts and complex instructions.Much of this could have been done at the factory, but they apparently decided my time was worth less than theirs. The saw fits very nicely, and after 6 months, I have almost forgiven them for the assembly.
The controls are very nice and tool free (though the tracks must be kept CLEAN and lubed with teflon spray).It has one adjustable leg, but if you work outside at all, you will still find yourself using scraps of wood on two other legs to keep it from wobbling.It is very strong and rigid, even with the arms fully extended.My one major objection (see, I said one, I have forgiven them now.This has been very cathartic!) is the legnth of the arms.They could have extended 12 extra inches each direction by just making the arm long as the stand.
The stand really is much better than any others on the market.It is light and portable, and even has tiny little wheels for rolling over hard, even surfaces.It has made loading the monsterously heavy and ill balanced sliding saw a one man job (with breaks!) much better.
The accessory extension stops are also very nice for cuts of the same legnth (like stair pickets).I added a little shim to the face of it so I can use it as a support extension wich helps for long, light trim and things like that.For those of us with more than one miter saw, an addational base can be purchased which makes switching between them a 60 second (no breaks) job.
I hope this helps, and please, don't respond to it in your review.No one likes that!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch TracRac T3B Portable Miter Saw Stand

Product Description:
Compatible with part # 5412L; The most portable & versatile Miter Saw Stand available - with capacity to match!; Integrated rubber wheels for maximum portability; 6" adjustable leveling leg

Buy NowGet 45% OFF

Want to buy Bosch TracRac T3B Portable Miter Saw Stand at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment