Saturday, February 5, 2011 Bosch DSB5006P DareDevil 6-Piece Spade Bit Set /Pouch Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this kit to replace the rag-tag collection of spade bits that I'd been carrying around in my tool box for the last few years. Some has gotten a bit worn out, so I figured I might as well replace the whole set with something of higher quality. When it comes to bits I either use DeWalt or Bosch, and this set came with a nice storage case vs. the DeWalt which did not.
I've used three of the 6 bits in the last few months and found them to be very well made and easy to use. I like the design with the drill-bit front (self feed tips) that are easier to get started than those that use the more traditional auger style tip. These are the easiest to start spade bits I've ever had the pleasure of owning.
I feel good knowing that these Bosch bits will last a very long time, especially if I remember to keep them stored in their protective case!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch DSB5006P DareDevil 6-Piece Spade Bit Set /Pouch
Product Description:
The Bosch DSB5006P DareDevil 6-Piece Spade Bit Set with Pouch offers industry leading performance over any other spade bit available today. The Bosch DSB5006P was designed to answer the needs of professional users in terms of speed, ease of use and hole quality. The DareDevil is the fastest spade bit on the market and provides smooth and effortless drilling. The full cone threaded tip makes a first time appearance on a spade bit helping pull the bit through the stock. Features:Features a full cone threaded tip for fast and effortless drilling Provides a cleaner hole quality with reduced breakout Hex shank power groove to reduce slippage Contoured paddle for fast chip removal Spur and reamer tips for cleaner holesWhat's In The Box:Bosch DSB5006P DareDevil 6-Piece Spade Bit Set with Pouch
Want to buy Bosch DSB5006P DareDevil 6-Piece Spade Bit Set /Pouch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: