Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Saturday, January 1, 2011 Bosch PR005 Tilt Base for Bosch Colt Palm Routers Review

Bosch PR005 Tilt Base for Bosch Colt Palm Routers
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this router base.I used my Bosch Colt for guitar making and I have the original based attached to my binding jig.I like the smaller footprint and the shorter side--it makes it easier to see what I'm working on in tight corners.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch PR005 Tilt Base for Bosch Colt Palm Routers

Product Description:
Includes Tilt Base for Palm Router - PR005, Phenolic Sub-Base

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Want to buy Bosch PR005 Tilt Base for Bosch Colt Palm Routers at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment