Sunday, December 12, 2010 Bosch 4405 13 Amp 10-Inch Single Bevel Slide Miter Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have 30 years experience woodworking. Have made everything from baskets to bedroom furniture; from funeral urns to caskets so I know equipment. The 4405 has a larger dust catcher behind the blade than earlier Bosch miter saws, but even with a vac you only pick up 10% of the dust. With the old Bosch with a vac I was picking up 90%. Out of the box, the 90 degree cut was off about 2 degrees. I was told that it has a laser, but it does not. Definitely would NOT recommend this product to a serious woodworker. As a note: to increase dust pickup from miter saws, replace the vac filter that came w/the vac with a more efficent filter from Lowe's or Home Depot for about $30. The pickup goes from 10% to 90% immediately.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 4405 13 Amp 10 Inch Single Bevel Slide Miter
Product Description:
Heavy duty 13A., 4700 RPM, motor with ball and roller bearing construction. Dual guide rails for increased accuracy. 25" wide sliding base fence for extra support during compound miter cuts. Positive crown moulding bevel stop. Crosscuts to 3 1 2" x 12". M
Want to buy Bosch 4405 13 Amp 10 Inch Single Bevel Slide Miter at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: