Monday, December 13, 2010 Bosch 1618571014 SDS-plus Shank 3 Jaw Chuck with Integral Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I use this accessory with drill bits for wood/metal and those arrow shaped tile bits in rotation only mode.
You can hammerdrill with this 3 jaw chuck, for example the bits that come with the blue Tapcon screws, but I prefer sds bits with the 5/16" hex shank for drive sleeves, it is faster to use and a much stronger grip on the drill bit.
My 3 jaw sds chuck did not come with a manual but I figured out that if you pull the collar down and to the left you can quickly and quietly adust the jaws, I dont know what that is about but Bosch has put it so there must be a reason.
I turn my Bosch Bulldog into a drill when I play the uncharged cordless battery game. Sometimes its even handy to use alongside the cordless drill driver.
I had to get used to the rubber boot over the jaws, but really you just push the drill bit through the rubber boot and tighten with the chuck key (all 3 holes for a good grip)
I just learned that SDS means slotted drive system.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 1618571014 SDS-plus Shank 3 Jaw Chuck with Integral
Product Description:
1618571014 This item features: -1/2" capacity chuck with integral SDS-plusshank. -Use for straight shank hammer drill bits. -For wood, metal and fastening. -Can be used in the hammer only mode. -For all Bosch SDS-plusRotary Hammers. -Applications: Drilling. -Dia.: 1/2 in. -Drive Type: SDS Plus. -Quantity: 1. -Type: Chuck. -Price is for 1 Each.
Want to buy Bosch 1618571014 SDS-plus Shank 3 Jaw Chuck with Integral at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: