Tuesday, October 4, 2011 Skil 6237-04 5 Amp 3/8-Inch Keyless Drill Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I do not care for the keyless chuck as it seems to loosen up at times.It has come loose at various times no matter how tight I try to make it by hand.I must be old school as I prefer the keyed chuck.On my next drill I will spend the extra money to get the tried and true keyed chuck drills I have used in the past.I don't like the angle that the cord comes out of the handle either (comes out at a 90 degree angle to the handle)- it seems to get in the way more than when the cord comes out straight from the handle.Maybe it is that way because the drill can be put in a smaller packing box - who knows.Truth be told - I bought this because my brother gasve me a $50.00 gift certificate for Christmas, I needed a 3/8" drill (already have a 1/2" drill and it is too big for some jobs) and this came in right under $50.00.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Skil 6237-04 5 Amp 3/8 Inch Keyless Drill
Product Description:
Ball bearing output for accurate drilling. Level for straight drilling. 5.0A motor. Ball and sleeve bearing construction. Compact size plus center handle for easy handling. Cord exits to the back for operator convenience. Trigger lock on button. Bit store
Want to buy Skil 6237-04 5 Amp 3/8 Inch Keyless Drill at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: