Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Thursday, October 20, 2011 CST/Berger 57-LMH600PKG Automatic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Package Review

CST/Berger 57-LMH600PKG Automatic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Package
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchaced this laser to help me build post and beam barns. So far it has worked flawlessly. The only complaint I have is I needed to use the laser in the horizontal position so the beam runs vertical and the kit did not have the vmount bracket included. Furthermore amazon did not carry, so I ordered elsewhere. It has done me well(so far)
John

Click Here to see more reviews about: CST/Berger 57-LMH600PKG Automatic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Package

Product Description:
Includes LMH600 Horizontal/Vertical Dual Beam Rotary Laser Complete Package - 57-LMH600PKG, Detector - LD400, Tripod, Rod, V-Mount, Target, Safety Glasses, Remote, (4) D Cell Batteries, Carrying Case, Instruction Manual

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Want to buy CST/Berger 57-LMH600PKG Automatic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Package at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment