Thursday, September 22, 2011 Skil 4232-01 3.2 Amp Jig Saw Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this jigsaw to install a cat door. It was an internal hollow door so it wasn't pushing the saw hard, but the saw didn't struggle in any way regardless.
I know it is one of the cheaper models, but I thought I should note a few things.
1.It doesn't come with a case.
2.There is no bag to catch the sawdust.
It does however come with 1 blade, and Allen wrenches to adjust it. The Allen wrenches sit in a rubber holster on the cord. You can actually see them in the picture where the cord connects to the saw.
All in all I am happy with my purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Skil 4232-01 3.2 Amp Jig Saw
Product Description:
Features Compact and ergonomic design. Cuts curved and straight lines in a wide variety of material. Easy to control and maneuver. Powerful 3.2 amp motor. On-tool blade storage, Keeps blades on board. SPECIFICATIONS: Two Finger Trigger; On Tool Wrench Sto rage; Adjustable Foot; Width: 11.66 in; Height: 9.7 in; Depth: 3.43 in; Weight: 5 lbs.
Want to buy Skil 4232-01 3.2 Amp Jig Saw at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: