Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Sunday, September 4, 2011 BOSCH PC214 Bi-Metal Power Change Hole Saw 2-1/4-Inch Review

BOSCH PC214 Bi-Metal Power Change Hole Saw 2-1/4 inch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Some of my crew have asked me if I own stock in the BOSCH Tool Company (I probably should).As with all of my BOSCH tool purchases, my expectations for quality and efficiency are high and these hole saws do not disappoint.Fast on the drill, and fast through material, this clever design will be greatly appreciated when time is of the essence.I chose to submit my review for the 2-1/4" saw because it is a common size, but if you are wondering-Yes, I bought all of the available sizes.This should sum things up.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BOSCH PC214 Bi-Metal Power Change Hole Saw 2-1/4 Inch

Product Description:
For drilling wood, composition, plastic. Made of hardened and tempered alloy steel. Precision sharpened teeth for smooth cuts.

Buy Now

Want to buy BOSCH PC214 Bi-Metal Power Change Hole Saw 2-1/4 Inch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment