Wednesday, September 21, 2011 Bosch / Hitachi SDS Max Floor Scraper 6" X 25" Type Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)1.This bit DOES NOT fit all SDS MAX tools as advertised.(It does not fit in a Hilti TE-50)
2.IT DID NOT come with an extra scraper blade.
3.When I contacted the John Wilson, the seller, to return the item and get a refund he said "send it back... we will refund your money"
4.I sent it back.He has not sent a refund.
5.He ignored my messages for a week.Finally he replied and said I had to get the refund from Amazon as he was "only the shipper".
6.I filed a dispute.Amazon says HE will provide the refund.
7.Again, he is hiding and not responding to me or to Amazon.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch / Hitachi SDS Max Floor Scraper 6 X 25 Type
Product Description:
High quality SDS Max Floor Scraper and fits on any electric tool that accepts SDS Max shank. One Free Extra Blade Replacement Included. 20 PCs or more SDS Max Floor Scraper available. Shipping only within the U.S. and Canada within 1-2 days. Overnight Shiping available. Replacement blade available at $5.00 PCs.
Want to buy Bosch / Hitachi SDS Max Floor Scraper 6 X 25 Type at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: