Friday, September 16, 2011 BOSCH 85684M 3/8-Inch Diameter 7/16-Inch Cut Carbide Tipped Top Bearing Core Box Router Bit 1/4-Inch Shank Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am certain this is a fine router bit worth its price.I did order it, but had to return it because a Bosch 85684N bit is 5/8" diameter, not 3/8" as listed.If what you want is a 5/8" core box bit with a top bearing for following a pattern, by all means get it.If you need 3/8" in this type, I believe you are out of luck at least in the Bosch line of router bits.They only make them in 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4".I pointed this out to Amazon when I returned it, but the listing remains as it was.In Amazon's defense, there is at least one 'official' Bosch site that lists it incorrectly in the same way.However, all of the other sites I found that actually sell it list it correctly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: BOSCH 85684M 3/8 Inch Diameter 7/16 Inch Cut Carbide Tipped Top Bearing Core Box Router Bit 1/4 Inch Shank
Product Description:
A. Overall Diameter: 3/8" B. Cutting Edge Length : 7/16" C. Shank Diameter : 1/4" D. Shank Length : 1-7/64" E. Overall Length : 2-1/16" F. Radius : 5/16" Flute Length : 7/16" Item Description : Core Box Bit, Top Bearing Mounted Overall Diameter : 5/8" Overall Length : 2-1/16" Part Number : 85684M Radius 2 : 5/16" Shank Diameter : 1/4" Shank Length : 1"
Want to buy BOSCH 85684M 3/8 Inch Diameter 7/16 Inch Cut Carbide Tipped Top Bearing Core Box Router Bit 1/4 Inch Shank at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: