Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Sunday, August 28, 2011 Rolatape 32-400 Professional Series 4-Foot Measuring Wheel Review

Rolatape 32-400 Professional Series 4-Foot Measuring Wheel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First, many of us old timers, and I guess there may be a few younger ones out there as well, do our down right best to buy products manufactured in the United States..... Well, this is NOT manufactured in the U.S.A. as the description reads.... It is Made in India
Second, I guess if you go to some elaborate way to mark the wheel in "one inch" increments you MAY have a "fairly" o.k. tool for measuring things; as it stands, I can only click off measurements in one foot increments.Like I said, mark off the wheel in whatever way you choose to devise in order to break the wheel down to "one inch or smaller increments" and it will be fine. The way it stands now, I can get just as accurate a measuement with my 300' Tape Measure. Do yourself a BIG FAVOR, spend a little more money and get the more expensive one that actually reads off the "inches" on the gauge as well as feet. I thought this one did, but it does NOT!!! This was a total waste of my time and my money!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rolatape 32-400 Professional Series 4-Foot Measuring Wheel

Product Description:
Folds down to 17in.! Precision counter records up to 100,000ft. All-steel measuring wheel is ideal for heavy construction, land surveying and other tough measuring applications. Wheel stand and brake. 15 1/2in. dia. Handle is 29in. L. Overall extended length is 45 3/4in. Wheel Circumference (ft.): 4, Wheel Diameter (in.): 15 1/2, Application: Heavy construction, land surveying, Measures up to (ft.): 100,000, Foldable or Retractable Handle: Yes, Material: Steel, Stand Included: Yes, Overall Height (in.): 45 3/4, Foldable or Retractable Height (in.): 17

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Want to buy Rolatape 32-400 Professional Series 4-Foot Measuring Wheel at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment