Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Monday, August 22, 2011 Bosch PS10 Litheon 10.8-Volt I-Driver/1-Batt/Charger Review

Bosch PS10 Litheon 10.8-Volt I-Driver/1-Batt/Charger
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As with all Bosch tools I've used, the design and quality are outstanding.I am a wood turner and this 'screwdriver' is the absolutely finest power sanding head I've come across.The slow rpm makes it especially good for sanding the inside of bowls.Use a quick disconnect adapter on disks and balls with 1/4" shank.
I have also adapted a small jacobs chuck to handle shanks other than 1/4".I even find it useful as a power screw driver and impact driver at times.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch PS10 Litheon 10.8-Volt I-Driver/1-Batt/Charger

Product Description:
Here it is. The PS10 is one of the handiest, most powerful little drivers weve laid hands on. Its impressively powered by litheon, which Bosch calls the industrys most advanced lithium-ion battery technology." We can attest that theres absolutely no lag in power, and the run time is great more than 100 drives per charge. Recharge time is just 30 minutes, so you should never have to wait for a battery." You get tool, 1 battery, charger, and case.

Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Want to buy Bosch PS10 Litheon 10.8-Volt I-Driver/1-Batt/Charger at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment