Friday, August 12, 2011 BOSCH 5" Buffing Pad Part No. RS014 Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Buy another brand of pads. These pads just don't hack it. I used them to wax my boat using a Bosch R/O sander with a soft base pad. Love the sander - hate the buffing pad. The layer that sticks to the sander pad is not adhered to the buffing pad except around the outside perimeter. After a few minutes of use they just roll up in a ball.
My wife took the time to hand stich the two layers together at a few points and that helped a lot but it shouldn't be necessary.
I also have a PorterCable R/O sander (6") with pads that really work. I haven't tried any others yet.
Click Here to see more reviews about: BOSCH 5 Buffing Pad Part No. RS014
Want to buy BOSCH 5 Buffing Pad Part No. RS014 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: