Saturday, August 13, 2011 Bosch 4000-07 15 amp 10-inch Worksite Table Saw with Folding Stand Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I own several bosch tools and have always been satisfied with the quality and workmanship of these products. This has changed since owning a bosch 4000 table saw. Right out of the box, I put it to work, from ripping hardwoods to large dado's and I must admit, I was very impressed with the strong motor and soft start. After a few months i started to have problems with raising and lowering the blade. Flipping the saw over to clean the gears, i noticed these were made out of plastic and the plate which holds these spindles are also plastic.I was always cleaning and oiling these gears to get them to operate. This plastic plate got fatigued and finally sheared off, right after the one year warranty expired. The raising and lowering gears are the heart and soul of any table saw. To make these pieces out of plastic and not replaceable(plate is part of entire body) is an engineering tragidy. Now my saw no longer functions and bosch won't fix my problem. Now im looking at Delta and buying American!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 4000-07 15 amp 10-inch Worksite Table Saw with Folding Stand
Product Description:
Folding Stand included;Powerful 15 amp, max motor 4.4 HP - enough power to accept 13/16" stack dado;Advanced Electronic Systems Soft Start Technology and Torque Response System;Integrated Cutting Rail System extends to 25"; Depth of cut at 90 degrees is 3 1/8", at 45 degrees is 2 1/2"; Constant Response Circuitry - maintains constant speed under load;
Want to buy Bosch 4000-07 15 amp 10-inch Worksite Table Saw with Folding Stand at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: