Wednesday, July 27, 2011 RotoZip RZ10-2100 Pro Cutoff 5.5 Amp 15,000 to 30,000 RPM Variable Speed Spiral Saw with 3 Jaw Chuck, ZipMate, 2 ZipMate Wheels and 2 Guidepoint Bits Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I used this to replace a shower valve - cut out some tiles, some drywall, it was an absolute dream, couldn't imagine how fast it was at work I was dreading.The bits are a big problem.I have gone through 4 tile cutting bits now (at about 6 clams a pop) - about one per foot of cutting, and I am someone with a gentle touch with tools - I have never broken a jig saw blade or drill bit.
Click Here to see more reviews about: RotoZip RZ10-2100 Pro Cutoff 5.5 Amp 15,000 to 30,000 RPM Variable Speed Spiral Saw with 3 Jaw Chuck, ZipMate, 2 ZipMate Wheels and 2 Guidepoint Bits
Want to buy RotoZip RZ10-2100 Pro Cutoff 5.5 Amp 15,000 to 30,000 RPM Variable Speed Spiral Saw with 3 Jaw Chuck, ZipMate, 2 ZipMate Wheels and 2 Guidepoint Bits at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: