Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Sunday, July 3, 2011 BOSCH FB700 7 Piece Forstner Bit Set With Wood Case Review

BOSCH FB700 7 Piece Forstner Bit Set With Wood Case
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I paid more for this box of drills than I would have for a similar set from Home Depot because they were advertised as Bosch. Bosch tools are typically higher quality, but I found no indication on the box or the tools themselves that they were the real article. Time will tell if I made a good investment.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BOSCH FB700 7 Piece Forstner Bit Set With Wood Case

Product Description:
Diameter: Various

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Want to buy BOSCH FB700 7 Piece Forstner Bit Set With Wood Case at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment