Sunday, July 31, 2011 Bosch 1194VSRK 1/2-Inch Variable-Speed Hammerdrill Kit Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I picked a reconditioned one up at a local hardware store(7-corners, the KING of all hardware with the largest tool selectionin the world)What a great value. I've used the milwaukee hammer drill, and it is alittle shorter and easier to use, but I am really a moderate user - not acontractor, just a hard-core DIY-er. This is a great value over themilwaukee (which I've used), although the milwaukee is the standard bywhich I judge. Hence the four stars. I have a bosch 3/8 drill and a boschplaner, and have had a bosch cordless drill. They all perform wonderfully.Overall - a good value, quality name and construction, nice case, good forserious hammer drilling as well as all-purpose 1/2 drill work.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 1194VSRK 1/2 Inch Variable-Speed Hammerdrill Kit
Product Description:
The Bosch 1194VSR 1/2-inch VSR hammerdrill has a powerful 8 amp reversing motor and an ergonomic design engineered for the most demanding applications. Its dual-torque gearbox gives full-torque output in the low setting (0 to 1,000 rpm / 0 to 16,000 beats per minute) and high setting (0 to 2,600 rpm / 0 to 41,600 beats per minute). Use the selector lever to choose the hammerdrill or drill only for steel, wood, or aluminum. Kit includes 360-degree handle, depth gauge, and plastic carrying case. Features Kit includes model 1194VSR and plastic carrying case Engineered for the most demanding applications Dual-torque gearbox gives full-torque output in low and high gear Selector lever for hammerdrill or drill only Comfortable, contoured grip minimizes operator fatigue and allows multiple gripping positions
Want to buy Bosch 1194VSRK 1/2 Inch Variable-Speed Hammerdrill Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: