Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Saturday, July 9, 2011 5-Pc. Carbon Hole Saw Set - 18398 5Pc Hole Saw Set Review

5-Pc. Carbon Hole Saw Set - 18398 5Pc Hole Saw Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I rarely do reviews on things that I buy.Not enough time I guess.I thought this one warranted some of my time.I just bought this 5 piece kit from my local ACE hardware earlier today.I'm in the process of building a workshop behind my house and I needed to make some larger holes for running the plumming.Anyway, 1/2 way through the first hole the shaft of the main bit snapped in two.I was shocked.There was not even much torque on it!!!I had not hit a hard spot or kinked it.It was travelling very smooth at the time.

Needless to say I will be returning it tomorrow.I primarily bought this package because it was fairly cheap and I only needed to make a few holes.This was not a tool I figured I'd use very often, if ever again.Well it wasn't good enough to drill 1 hole!I guess it goes back to the old saying "you get what you pay for"I will return this one and buy one that is 2-3x more expensive and higher quality.It will last a lifetime and won't leave me cursing like I was earlier today!Maybe I just got a bad one???I won't take my chances a 2nd time though.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 5-Pc. Carbon Hole Saw Set - 18398 5Pc Hole Saw Set

Product Description:
5 Piece, Carbon Steel Hole Saw Set, Includes 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/8", & Mandrel.

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Want to buy 5-Pc. Carbon Hole Saw Set - 18398 5Pc Hole Saw Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment