Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Wednesday, June 1, 2011 Bosch RP125 12-Inch 5 TPI Wood Cutting reciprocating Saw Blades - 5 Pack Review

Bosch RP125 12 inch 5 TPI Wood Cutting reciprocating Saw Blades - 5 Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I usually us a chain saw to trim trees but I saw these and decided to give them a try because I had some trimming to do with not much space to work in. They work great. I have used them to remove a dead tree in my father-in-laws back yard, trim a bottle brush tree in my front yard and used them to cut roots to remove stumps. The best thing is that they last a long time. Almost all this trimming was done with one blade. Much more control using a sawzall than a chain saw. The biggest branch I have cut so far is about 6" in diameter and it went thru it like butter. As you can tell, I like these blades.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch RP125 12 Inch 5 TPI Wood Cutting reciprocating Saw Blades - 5 Pack

Product Description:
Bosch standard reciprocating saw blade. Thinner, flexible bi-metal blade for faster cuts. 5 blades per pack. No. RW66: 6" x 3/4" x .050", 6 TPI, wood cutting No. RP95: 10" x 3/4" x .059", 5 TPI, for pruning applications No. RP125: 12" x 3/4" x .059", 5 TPI, for pruning applications, Available Only At Cape No. RM614: 6" x 3/4" x .035", 14 TPI, metal cutting No. RM914: 9" x 3/4" x .035", 14 TPI, metal cutting No. RM618: 6" x 3/4" x .035", 18 TPI, metal cutting No. RM918: 9" x 3/4" x .035", 18 TPI, metal cutting No. RM624: 6" x 3/4" x .035", 24 TPI, metal cutting

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Want to buy Bosch RP125 12 Inch 5 TPI Wood Cutting reciprocating Saw Blades - 5 Pack at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment