Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Monday, June 27, 2011 BOSCH 84520M 1-1/2-Inch Diameter 1-5/8-Inch Cut Carbide Tipped Bevel Vertical Raised Panel Router Bit 1/2-Inch Shank Review

BOSCH 84520M 1-1/2 inch Diameter 1-5/8 inch Cut Carbide Tipped Bevel Vertical Raised Panel Router Bit 1/2 inch Shank
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the first Bosch bit I have ever bought.It is also the first vertical raised panel bit that I have bought.I don't know if it is the brand of bit or the style of bit (I would suspect the latter), but it doesn't give smooth cuts, even when doing multiple passes in pine.There is also a substantial amount of tear-out.In the future, I will buy non-vertical raised panel bits, even though they tend to cost more.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BOSCH 84520M 1-1/2 Inch Diameter 1-5/8 Inch Cut Carbide Tipped Bevel Vertical Raised Panel Router Bit 1/2 Inch Shank

Product Description:
A. Overall Diameter: 1-1/2" B. Cutting Edge Length : 1-5/8" C. Shank Diameter : 1/2" D. Shank Length : 1-5/8" E. Overall Length : 3-15/64" Engineering Number : 2610992294

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Want to buy BOSCH 84520M 1-1/2 Inch Diameter 1-5/8 Inch Cut Carbide Tipped Bevel Vertical Raised Panel Router Bit 1/2 Inch Shank at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment