Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Friday, June 10, 2011 Bosch #80111 Worm Drive Saw Oil Review

Bosch #80111 Worm Drive Saw Oil
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a SKIL HD77M and figured if I want to take care of my saw I should use the stuff they recommend.It's pretty cheap and does the job it's designed for.The old lube was really dark and thick and the saw would come to a stop pretty quickly as a result.
Here are the steps I took to replace the lube:
1 run saw for a minute,
2 drain old oil,
3 fill with Kerosine,
4 run 20 seconds or so,
5 drain,
6 fill with Kero again,
7 run 20 sec,
8 drain well,
9 fill with the above, SKIL Worm Drive Saw Oil (it did not require a whole tube)

Results are the saw does run better and with less effort, also is it doesn't come to a stop quite so quickly.That tells me the old oil was pretty bad...I just feel better having clean new lube in my saw and that it is being properly lubricated.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch #80111 Worm Drive Saw Oil

Product Description:
Worm Drive Saw Oil, Designed Specifically For The Skil Worm Drive Saws, Skil #HD77, HD77-72, HD5825, HD5860 and HD5865.

Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Want to buy Bosch #80111 Worm Drive Saw Oil at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment