Sunday, June 5, 2011 Bosch 1005VSRK 5.5 Amp 3/8-Inch Drill Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I recently purchased the Bosch 1005VSRK drill.I have a Bosch jig saw and am very happy with it.I figured the drill would be the same quality as the jig saw.Wrong!When I tested my new drill I found that about 50% of the time it would start smoothly and slowly as a variable speed drill should.I found that the other 50% of the time the drill would hesitate then suddenly start up with quite a bit of torque and the speed would be fast.There seemed to be no way of knowing which way the drill would start which is a pain if you're trying to start a hole in a very precise place.I was very unhappy with it, and returned it right away.I then did what I should have done in the first place.I bought a Milwaukee 3/8" Magnum variable speed drill.I am extremely pleased with it.
In regard to the Bosch drill I've learned that this unit is made in Malaysia, and it doesn't seem to be up to Bosch standards.When it comes to this tool you better pass this dog up.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 1005VSRK 5.5 Amp 3/8 Inch Drill
Want to buy Bosch 1005VSRK 5.5 Amp 3/8 Inch Drill at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: