Sunday, May 8, 2011 RotoZip RZ01-1300 120 Volt Spiral Saw Kit Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this item to cut countertop laminate sheets.It did that job OK, and the laminate bit they sell for this device did a decent job, however, the tool was very difficult to change bits (specifically, the chuck lock button was impossible to press hard enough to grip the collet so I could change bits. I had to push the button with a bench vise.)
Then when I wanted to remove the hand strap to get it back into it's tight little box for storage, it was impossible to remove, even though the instructions show a simple press-tab-down-and-remove operation for the top and bottom of the strap.
Additional bits for this device at the hardware store were ridiculously expensive.
So, I give this device 2 stars for function and 0 (ZERO) for being a total P.I.T.A
Click Here to see more reviews about: RotoZip RZ01-1300 120 Volt Spiral Saw Kit
Product Description:
Sealed switch protects against excess dust buildup. Removable Handle with bit/wrench/collet storage. 30,000 RPM with improved Shaft Lock. Soft band handle with quick release foot; can be adjusted for cuts up to 1 inch deep. Internal structural ribs. Co llet System Includes: 1/8", 5/32" and 1/4" collet and collet nut, also for use with Zip Bits and new XBITS
Want to buy RotoZip RZ01-1300 120 Volt Spiral Saw Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: