Tuesday, May 31, 2011 Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 11224VSR-46 6.9 Amp 7/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was more than pleased when the unit arrived. I thought I hasd purchased a new unit. I immediately put it to work boring 10" deep x 3/4" holes in mature conceret and it perfromed flawlessly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 11224VSR-46 6.9 Amp 7/8 Inch SDS Rotary Hammer
Product Description:
This is a factory reconditioned power tool. Reconditioned generally means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to like new condition. Some tools may contain cosmetic blemishes. Includes 7/8" SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - 11224VSR-RT, Auxiliary Handle - 1 612 025 032, Depth Gauge - 1 613 001 010, Carrying Case - 2 610 999 952
Want to buy Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 11224VSR-46 6.9 Amp 7/8 Inch SDS Rotary Hammer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: