Saturday, May 14, 2011 Bosch DB1463 Premium Plus 14-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Turbo Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 1-Inch Arbor for Masonry Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this blade to use on a Husqvarna cut-off saw, to cut precast concrete retaining wall blocks.I previously had a blade with gaps in the blade every couple of inches and was slightly concerned that this one would heat up when dry cutting.It didn't and the cuts were quick and precise.The blade has performed well for me and the price was a lot better than many other blades I looked at.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch DB1463 Premium Plus 14 Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Turbo Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 1 Inch Arbor for Masonry
Product Description:
Application: Pavers, marble, slate, fire brick Arbor : 1" & 20 mm Description : Premium Plus Turbo Diameter : 14" Tool Type : Cut-off machines
Want to buy Bosch DB1463 Premium Plus 14 Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Turbo Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 1 Inch Arbor for Masonry at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: