Monday, May 2, 2011 Bosch 1584AVS Barrel Grip Jig Saw Only Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Robert Bosch pretty much has the market cornered with worm drive saws, rotary hammers and jigsaws. I bought the top handle version about 5 years ago and decided to buy the barrel grip because of the control aspect. I'm glad I did. This is by far the best jigsaw money can buy.As usual, Norm got it right.He uses all P.C. except for his plate jointer and his Bosch barrel grip jigsaw. (Bet that chaps P.C.'s a_ _).Buy this saw. You won't regret it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 1584AVS Barrel Grip Jig Saw Only
Product Description:
Variable speed control dial can be preset for precise blade speed. 500 3100 SPM. 4 position orbital action allows correct blade cutting motion for any job. High efficiency motor gives more power. Clic blade change system allows quick blade change at the t
Want to buy Bosch 1584AVS Barrel Grip Jig Saw Only at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: