Thursday, April 7, 2011 Woodhaven 8320 Bosch Colt PR20 Bushing Plate Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Found this while searching the internet for just this item and all the time one of my favorite places to shop had it in stock.The only other similar item I found that would fit the Bosch Colt was from Micro Fence to the tune of $400.00 and an additional $40.00 for adapter rings.. WHEW.Boy was I glad I found this.It comes just as you see it advertised on Amazon, the base, the handles and even the correct screws to mount it.Bolts right up to the Colt and makes it so easy to control the little brute.I would definitely recommend the purchase of this item to anyone who owns the Colt trim router.This item is also available for Porter Cable 310, Rigid R2400, and also as an undrilled plate for use on just about any trim router.At a price of $26.99 it is definitely a 5 star item.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Woodhaven 8320 Bosch Colt PR20 Bushing Plate
Product Description:
Hand held router plate designed for a trim router. Includes two handles for greater freehand control. Plate features a 1-3/16" bit/bushing hole that can be enlarged for other uses. 1/4" thick phenolic. Includes mounting screws.
Want to buy Woodhaven 8320 Bosch Colt PR20 Bushing Plate at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: