Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Friday, April 15, 2011 Bosch JS5 5.7 Amp Jig Saw Review

Bosch JS5 5.7 Amp Jig Saw
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recently purchased this product to replace a 30 year old 2-speed Skil.I wanted a variable speed saw with orbital action without paying an arm and a leg.This is the only one I found that even comes close to filling the bill.The saw has heft, but is still lighter than most on the market.Plenty of power, just adjust the maximum speed you want with the dial and squeeze the trigger to go from 500 spm up that max.Motor is quiet and very smooth.Blade changing is a snap.

My only complaint is the tilting base.There a little sloppiness in the slot the tightening bolt goes through and the base can be inserted into the 90 degree alignment slot and still be off square with the blade.You need to take some care in aligning the base before securely tightening the bolt.That is the only reason I gave it 4 stars.

All in all, it seems to be a very well made saw.However, I did cut off the wire protector? thing in front of the blade as it blocks the view of the cutting path.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch JS5 5.7 Amp Jig Saw

Product Description:
Includes: (1) Bosch Jigsaw Blade - T144D, Allen Wrench, Carrying Bag - 2 610 922 842

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Want to buy Bosch JS5 5.7 Amp Jig Saw at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment