Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 Gilmour Water Delights Butterfly Small Area Sprinkler 778DBF Review

Gilmour Water Delights Butterfly Small Area Sprinkler 778DBF
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This item was on the wish list of a dear friend and because it was her birthday I decided to get it for her.She loves butterflies and the color orange.Imagine my surprise when I opened the box to find a large, purple, plastic-winged joke.I am embarassed to give it to her, but I will and then I'll return it.I guess the reason there was no invoice in or on the outside of the box was to avoid returns!I am so disappointed that I bought something of such poor quality from Amazon.Up to now I have always been 100% happy with my purchases.This is certainly the exception.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gilmour Water Delights Butterfly Small Area Sprinkler 778DBF

Product Description:
Water delights are decorative sprinklers that add charm and whimsy to any small garden space.They have spike bases with in-line connection. The beautiful butterfly sprays from the center, the spray moves the wings, and has a rectangular coverage of up to 1500 sq. ft.

Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Want to buy Gilmour Water Delights Butterfly Small Area Sprinkler 778DBF at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment