Thursday, March 10, 2011 Bosch T101D 4-Inch 6-Tooth T-Shank Jig Saw Blades (5-Pack) Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The swiss make great knives and jig saw blades! :-) These Bosch blades are swiss made. It is stamped on the side. The instructions tell you to wear gloves when changing blades. I didn't listen, and my finger glanced against the edge, and it created a shaving of my skin. Do I wear gloves when I change bits? No, but I am very careful to grab just the back of the blade.
Blades this sharp make a very clean cut, and will fly through the material. I cut an eight foot piece of MDF with one of these, using a straight waste edge of a sheet of plywood as a guide. It came out so well it looked like a factory cut edge.
Combining these blades with the Bosch jig saw, gives you the best combination in the industry. Highly recommended.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch T101D 4 Inch 6-Tooth T-Shank Jig Saw Blades (5-Pack)
Product Description:
Features Bosch style Tang shank, (T shank). Eliminates set screw mounting hole, which is most common breaking point on Universal Mounting jigsaw blades. Packed 5 blades per card. No. T101B: Wood cutting, 4" long, 10 TPI, for straight fine cuts No. T101BR:
Want to buy Bosch T101D 4 Inch 6-Tooth T-Shank Jig Saw Blades (5-Pack) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: