Wednesday, March 9, 2011 BOSCH 85611M 1/4-Inch Diameter 1-Inch Cut Solid Carbide Double Flute Acrylic Router Bit 1/4-Inch Shank Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was excited after recieving this speciaty bit and was eager to try it out. I quickly grabben a sizable scrap of 3/8" inch acrylic and headed for the router table. After installing the bit I started making a test cut and hit a small bind about 1" into the cut and before I could reach for the off switch the bit snapped in two. My work piece was secured and did not kickback or come off the fence. My opinion is this bit is too weak or was defective.
Click Here to see more reviews about: BOSCH 85611M 1/4 Inch Diameter 1 Inch Cut Solid Carbide Double Flute Acrylic Router Bit 1/4 Inch Shank
Product Description:
85611M This item features: -For production applications, cutting single or multiple layers of acrylics, and other similar plastics. -Special bit geometry produces improved finish, reduced heat build-up, and prevents welding in the cut. -Applicable Materials: Plastic. -Cutting Diam: 1/4 in. -Cutting Direction: Right. -Cutting Edge Material: Solid Carbide. -Cutting Length: 1 in. -End Shape: Cutting End. -No. of Flutes: 2. -Overall Length: 2 1/2 in. -Quantity: 1 per pack. -Shank Diam: 1/4 in. -Shank Length: 1 1/2 in. -Tool Shape: Cylinder. -Price is for 1 Bit.
Want to buy BOSCH 85611M 1/4 Inch Diameter 1 Inch Cut Solid Carbide Double Flute Acrylic Router Bit 1/4 Inch Shank at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: