Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 BOSCH 85608MC 3/8-Inch x 3/16-Inch Keyhole Router Bit 1/4-Inch Shank Review

BOSCH 85608MC 3/8 inch x 3/16 inch Keyhole Router Bit 1/4 inch Shank
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a simple thing. Simple things usually do simple tasks. This one does it perfectly well. I've cut holes in soft and hard woods and they turn out perfect every time: no frayed edges in pine, no grain rupture even in curly maple. That is just as I want tools to be, so I can concentrate on the creative process instead of how to handle an awkward tool. I use it on a Bosch 1617 router, but doubt that matters.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BOSCH 85608MC 3/8 Inch x 3/16 Inch Keyhole Router Bit 1/4 Inch Shank

Product Description:
Keyhole Bit 3/8", 1/4" Shk., C.T. (Super) (Carded)

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Want to buy BOSCH 85608MC 3/8 Inch x 3/16 Inch Keyhole Router Bit 1/4 Inch Shank at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment