Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Friday, February 18, 2011 BOSCH PR001 Fixed Base for the BOSCH Colt PR20EVSK & PR20EVSNK Palm Routers Review

BOSCH PR001 Fixed Base for the BOSCH Colt PR20EVSK & PR20EVSNK Palm Routers
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This Bosch Colt router base fits just as it should. I did not need to adjust anything. I bought 2 of them . One to mount a larger base plate on and another to replace one that had been dropped and is no longer flat. I waited until the price dropped below $20.00 each. I am happy with them both as well as the Colt router.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BOSCH PR001 Fixed Base for the BOSCH Colt PR20EVSK and PR20EVSNK Palm Routers

Product Description:
Fast & Precise Depth Adjustment System Quick-Clamp System Allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base Enhanced Bit Capacity Fixed Base accepts bits up to 1-5/16" in diameter Finger Support Pockets For additional stability, especially when trimming edges Includes: Phenolic Subbase Specifications: Model Number PR001 Used on Model No. PR10E, PR20EVS Max Bit Diameter 1-5/16" Base Opening Diameter 1-9/16"

Buy NowGet 31% OFF

Want to buy BOSCH PR001 Fixed Base for the BOSCH Colt PR20EVSK and PR20EVSNK Palm Routers at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment