Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Saturday, February 26, 2011 Bosch HS2124 6-Inch Square Tamper Plate Review

Bosch HS2124 6 inch Square Tamper Plate
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm using this spade with a Makita 70lbs. verical break hammer and the combination is just a monster. Worth every penny. I bought the Boschbecause I could not find the like Makita. Get a little heavy but you get used to it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch HS2124 6 Inch Square Tamper Plate

Product Description:
1-1/8" HEX shank with internal lock for Bosch hammer model 11304 and external collar for pneumatic hammers; Compacts dirt, tamps asphalt. Use with HS2173 Shank.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy Bosch HS2124 6 Inch Square Tamper Plate at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment