Wednesday, February 2, 2011 Bosch HOLSTERPS PS Series Pocket Driver Holster with Bit Holder Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This holster is great because the drill's it carries are actually small enough to be holster worthy.I want to make one thing clear to tool designers.I bought this because it has a belt clip and a belt pass through.Not only does the clip work very well, and the pass though is very secure if you need to wear it all day.You can carry a pencil in the bit holders and the holster almost disappears when there is no tool in it.I think the price could be a little lower but it is top notch.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch HOLSTERPS PS Series Pocket Driver Holster with Bit Holder
Product Description:
This holster fits the Bosch PS Series Pocket Driver drills Features a 6 bit elastic bit holder
Want to buy Bosch HOLSTERPS PS Series Pocket Driver Holster with Bit Holder at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: