Sunday, February 27, 2011 Bosch DSBS5003 DareDevil 3-Piece Stubby Spade Set Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I go through a lot of spade bits drilling holes to pull wire so I picked these bits up because they were inexpensive and I generally trust Bosch quality. They drill very fast when sharp, and the threaded tip minimizes the need to push on the drill to keep the bit moving forward. The downside is that when they nick a nail and dull the tip continues to force the bit through at the same rate so the drill has to work much harder or stall. I like them and will continue to use them, but now I carry a file to quickly dress the edges as they get dull.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch DSBS5003 DareDevil 3-Piece Stubby Spade Set
Product Description:
The DSB5003 DareDevil Bit Set was designed to answer the needs of professional users in terms of speed, ease of use and hole quality. A first for spade bits, full cone threaded tip provides the speed needed to drill faster and it pulls the bit through the material with less effort and vibration than other spade bits.
Want to buy Bosch DSBS5003 DareDevil 3-Piece Stubby Spade Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: